Have you visited Gareth Southgate Way?
Visit Gareth Southgate Way and take a selfie 📸 to be in with the chance of WINNING a £25 gift card for Primark.
Post your picture and use the hashtag #Southgateway in the comment box of the post on Facebook.
Closing date: 31/07/21 at 4:30pm.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of these prize draws is Ridings Centre, Almshouse Lane, Wakefield, WF1 1DS (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draws are open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draws.
- Each prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary, however participants will require internet access and their own personal Facebook account.
- There will be a total of 1 prize draw taking place simultaneously at the dates and times set out in condition. Entry to each draw will take place via the relevant Facebook page set out at condition 6 and participants may only enter each draw once.
- To enter a prize draw, participants will need to post a picture under the Gareth Southgate Way street sign in the comments the Promoter’s “Renaming Southgate Entrance” Facebook post.
- The Promoter’s Facebook post referred to in condition 5 will be posted to each of the following social media pages: https://www.facebook.com/ridingscentre, www.instagram.com/ridingscentre and www.twitter.com/ridingscentre
- The opening date and time for entries is 8:00 am on the 13 July 2021. The closing date and time of the prize draw is 4:30 pm on the 31st July 2021. Entries submitted outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- There will be one winner of each of the ten prize draws chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 1st August 2021 (the “Draw Date”). For the avoidance of doubt, one winner will be selected from each pool of entrants in respect of the 3 social media pages set out in condition 6.
- One winner will receive one voucher with a value of £25.00
- The prizes are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the prize provider and it is the responsibility of the winners to familiarise themselves with such.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than the delivery of such) are the responsibility of each winner.
- Entrants will be notified if they have been selected as a winner via private Facebook message (using the details provided on entry) on the 1st August 2021 and must email the Promoter at email@example.com. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter to accept their prize within fourteen days of being notified of their win, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize Must be collected from the centre within 30 days of the closing date stated in condition 7.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draws is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty five days of the Draw Date stated in condition 7. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at Info@ridingscentre.com In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draws where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data provided by you in entering one of these prize draws will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering that prize draw. Entry to any of these prize draws will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter any of these prize draws.
- Personal data supplied during the course of these prize draws may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of a prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter any of these prize draws.
- The prize draws are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants hereby acknowledge and agree that Facebook has no liability whatsoever in respect of these terms and conditions nor the prize draws to which they relate.
- The prize draws shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.