We work very hard to maintain The Ridings Centre as a family-friendly, safe and fun place for all our visitors to enjoy all year round.
- Please note that The Ridings Centre is entirely private land, managed by Workman LLP.
- If you want to do any activity, sell anything, take pictures or film (e.g. for advertising, news etc), busk, fundraise or anything else you’ll need to ask the management team for permission – well in advance if possible. We reserve the right to refuse permission, entry and access with management’s decision being final. We will always try and say yes though!
- Smoking ( including Vaping ) is not permitted in the centre
- Only guide / assistance dogs are allowed in the centre.
- Photography / filming is not allowed in the centre.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and other leisure transportation devices are not allowed in the centre.
- Shirts must be worn at all time in-centre.
- The centre is covered by 24 hour CCTV cameras and staff, to protect our retailers, visitors and centre teams. We will not tolerate anti-social or criminal behaviour and work with the Police, Wakefield Council, Wakefield Bid and other local agencies to deter and detect crime to keep our shoppers, stores and staff safe.
For any questions, concerns, complaints and compliments please get in touch via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.